Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dang It

My hands hurt. The reason my hands hurt is because I spent the whole day yesterday moving. And by the whole day I mean 9:45am til 11:15pm. So, it'll be fun to see how work goes. I haven't been able to write much the past couple days because A. I got my new 52" tv and B. I had to pack and move. I'm going to post some more this weekend. Hopefully either later tonight or tomorrow. Just a few quick notes. How boring has the Celts-Cavs series been? I don't watch the NBA because it sucks but I just see the scores of the games and I think maybe one game had both teams score more than 80 points. That just seems sooo bad. I wonder when last night's Mets-Yankees game will be replayed? Will it be tomorrow? I can't believe Jason Worth had 3 home runs - 8 rbi's. That's sick. And lastly, Mike, I saw what you wrote on Jimmy Rocket's facebook page but personally I think the Blue album by Weezer is their best. There isn't a single bad song on that album and I can listen to it over and over again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah who cares about the NBA, honestly? The Mets/Yanks game will be made up as a 2 stadium double-header when the Mets have the Yankees at home, in case you didn't already see that. I was actually at the game yesterday with Michelle, Koho, and P-rot. Michelle's dad has the Saturday season ticket package and always takes me to the Mets game, but he couldn't go yesterday so we got all 4 tickets. As you can guess, it was a great game. It was nice to see the Mets wake up and start hitting. Santana was pretty solid, but he really has to stop giving up HR's. I've seen him pitch twice in person now this season, and he's given up 6 HR's in those 2 games. I know he always gets better as the season goes on, but it's a little worrisome nonetheless.

Also, you need to respond to my top 20 video game list with one of your own. I'd like to see how many we actually have in common.

Roger Kuhrt said...

Jeez, you need to stop going to Johan's starts! He might win but he's giving up too many hrs! Sorry, I'll post my own up there later. It'll be different than yours. I just haven't had time because of the move and now I'm working. I'm going to go by platform that I've had and then do a complete top 20 list.

Anonymous said...

A. The Yankees are killing me with a thousand tiny little cuts.

B. Yes, the blue album is great and classic, I get it. But I've listened to it enough that I need to take a few years off. I never really stopped listening to Maladroit... When I throw the Ipod on shuffle and a song from Maladroit comes on, I don't skip it. I can't say that for any of their other offerings.