Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years

Well, it's officially January 1st. We're under 4 years until the end of the world(for those of you who are wondering, it's suppose to be December 21st, 2012. Well, accordingly to the Myan calendar and nostradomus it is. I'm stuck at work, again. Nothing better than working the hat trick, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. Just amazing. Well, here's to a better year for everyone. Hopefully I can do a better job with the blog than I've done the last two months. I'm going to try and post something tomorrow about the NFL playoffs since they start on Saturday. It was a pretty crazy end of the season all around. Let's hope the G-men pull it off again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Come on Roger, by not putting an NFL Playoffs preview up yet, you aren't giving us any time to post replies. I really wanted to put some effort into breaking down your picks and giving my own, but now I'm not going to have time to do this since some games are tomorrow.

Roger Kuhrt said...

Rob, Rob. In due time my pretty. In due time.