Sunday, January 18, 2009

The end of the week

So, it's sunday night and football is over for the month. And yes, I did get the most disturbing phone call of my life and surprise, surprise it was Jim's wife on the other line. I wasn't sure if alcohol was involved when this topic had been brought up or not but the question was asked and I did answer. I do find it funny that everyone picked Perrotti to get it from, ha ha. I couldn't think of anything else after watching battlestar galactica. Sadly I must say that I was a little disappointed, for the first time ever, by bsg. I do not like who the last cylon is and it makes no sense at all. Also, I was sad with the death that happened in the show. It came out of nowhere and I was completely shocked by it. But, it was a great show just like what I expected.

Also, 24 came back last week. I dvr'd it and just watched it today but it was amazing. By far the best start since season 4. It had been lacking the past couple seasons but they definitely got it back on track. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens this season.

I'd also like to give a quick funny story. On saturday at the gym I saw the greatest t-shirt ever. There was a girl who had a dolphins jersey/t-shirt with #5 Finkel. I almost walked over to the girl and asked if I could take a picture of the back of her shirt but I was too scared. Now I wish I did.

So, in the Superbowl we will have the Cardinals and the Steelers. The great offense against the great defense or, the okay defense versus the okay offense. It'll be an interesting superbowl match up and I'm hoping that the Cardinals win because I don't think I could stand a Steelers win. Uggghhh. Well, later on this week and next week I'll be doing some super bowl posts and also talking about some baseball as spring training is only a couple weeks away! I can't wait.

No comments: