Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend Update

I like the competition that's set up. It's seems interesting and I don't know who would win. I think they should also be set at one site, or at least if you have to switch sites do it after the noon break. Can this be filmed so those of us(me) who won't be there can watch afterwards? That would be nice and funny.

As for the updates on me. The job interview was blah. It was a group interview and I got to take the wonderlic test to see how my problem solving skills are. For those of you not familiar this is the test that college football guys take at the combine to see how their problem solving skills are. You have 50 questions to solve in 12 minutes. I got to question 38. Fun stuff. The job isn't that bad but they didn't say how much it would pay plus the benefits basically blow. I'm wondering if there is internet access so I could also update the blog more often. I got an email back on Friday to call on Monday to setup a second interview. I'm not sure if I will or not. They didn't say how much it would pay but I might do it just so I could take a half day this week, ha ha. I'll keep you updated.

My shoulder is feeling better. It was weird because my shoulder was really hurting me all week until I went to the dr to get it checked out. The dr said I was getting better and said I could stop taking medicine. My should still hurt on Thursday but it basically stopped bothering me on Friday. I thought that was strange.

I was upset that Buconn beat ND at home last night. ND I think has the hardest 5 games by any team this season. All big east teams and all team are ranked in the top 12. Yeah, not hard at all. Ugghhhh. I'm not a huge ND basketball fan but I do watch them and hope they can win. I was happy to see Charlie welcoming some junior football recruits to the game. I can't wait for the ND-Uconn rivalry to start this upcoming season. Should be easy wins for the Irish, ha ha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First of all, ND sucks and UConn now owns them.

Secondly, I'd like some Super Bowl analysis. Do you get to watch the game at least, or do you have to work that night? Who do you think is going to win? I'd put money on the Steelers, although Arizona would be my preference to win. So it's really win-win.

Thirdly, this competition in the spring is gonna be off the hook. Perrotti and Koho don't have a chance against us, and we've already started creating a rift between the 2 sides. This event could be historic, and I'm pretty sure Rob is going to try to videotape as much of it as possible. You should feature it on your blog when it's over. I don't know if you can post videos here or not.

Lastly, can we please sign Oliver Perez already? If we don't get him, we better get at least Wolf. Also, we need to start going after Manny. There is no reason he shouldn't be signed by now. I don't care about his attitude, he is a top 5 hitter in the game and should be targeted by Minaya. If the Red Sox could win with him, so can the Mets.