Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yup, I'm lazy

So, sorry for the lack of posts this week. I'm actually in the middle of a five day vacation. I start my training for tech support on Monday at 7am. Bright and early. Ugghhh. I really have no idea how I'm going to make it. Hopefully something will happen soon where I won't have to go! That would be great. Onto a couple other things, the bank by my gf's place was robbed today. I was eating lunch there and I heard this helicopter going around and I was thinking it was a student flying(the osu training airport is near) and then I left to a little while later and there were two tv stations there and a cop car and the entrance was blocked off. I've never been near a bank that's been robbed. So, in the past year I've had someone shot at a fast food place two blocks from where I live and now a bank got robbed 20 feet from where my gf lives. That's why I live here, ha ha.

Still haven't gotten any offers yet for a new job so the search continues. I'm suppose to hear soon from tru so hopefully that'll be good news. My dad suggested looking at a recruiter so I'm going to call a couple tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks for the job advise. Kinda funny coming from a guy who said he majored in gay sex. Ha ha.

I finally saw American Gangster, the uncut version. I was really surprised how good it was. I really enjoyed it. It's not as good as Scarface but still a very good movie. Plus, it's based on a true story. I'm going to watch Street Kings next and see if that's any good. You've got to love Red Box. I'm completely addicted to it.

Perrotti, I remember you saying that. I'm just surprised how good everything has turned out. I've had 3 guys go on the dl, one guy start the season with a 50 game suspension so you can't say I've been totally clean. I'd be even farther up if Cameron didn't do 'roids. Oh well. Plus, no one thought Rollins would be this bad this year.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Roger! Quick! Pick up Carl Pavano - he is starting this Saturday for the Yankees. He would be a great fit on your fantasy team.

Also, seriously, I wouldn't mind moving Jose Reyes so let me know what you can do.

Roger Kuhrt said...

You know Rob, I thought about picking him up because you know he's good for 5-10 innings before going back on the dl. Right now I'm set on my hitting keepers but I am looking for pitching!

Unknown said...

You still think Columbus is better than Connecticut? A lot less crime here.

Anyone looking for some pitching should make me a trade offer. Rob, I know you need some help too.

Unknown said...

Nah I am content with Oswalt and Felix Hernandez. It could be better, but I can't really afford to give up any offense keepers. As of now I am not keeping BJ Upton.

Kohanski I bet you wish you were involved with our fantasy baseball league, see how much fun we are having?