Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday

Well, it's Thursday. I have one more day of my weekend, tomorrow. Tonight I'm going to see the Star Wars movie at midnight. It's going to be awesome. I always liked the cartoon clone wars better than any of the new 3 movies so this one should be awesome. I can't wait for it! It's nice that the Mets are doing better. I don't want to say too much for fear that I jinx them. I think it's tooo late at this point, ha ha. Anyone think Cashman's regretting not trading for Johan now?? I think he is. I think it's great that Hank forced Jaba the Hutt into the rotation and ruined his shoulder. The rest of the league would like to think Hank for being an idiot once again. Keep it coming. Besides that, I think it's time to put a stake into the Yankees. They're d-u-n, done. If Jeter goes on the dl for any significant amount of time then they're really gone. I think it's time to play for next year and try and get a better draft pick by losing games. Just a thought. Lastly, I interviewed for Toys 'R' Us today. It was for a management position at a new store they're opening over here. It went okay and I should know in about a week if I get it. That won't stop me from looking at other places, though. I worked at TRU before and I liked it. Of course I was in high school and college when I did that and worked with some friends so we'll see what happens. Hopefully I can get a job before I go to tech, which is 8/30. I find out on Friday what my new shift is. If I get a bad one I'm really contemplating quiting. I'll have an update tomorrow on what's going on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Roger can you tell me what this Star Wars movie is all about? I just saw a TV commercial about it and I have no idea what it is

Roger Kuhrt said...

I'm not sure what the whole plot is, I can fill that in later, but what I do know is that it's based during the Clone Wars and Anakin has a padawan learner, who I'm thinking is going to die during the movie. It seems pretty cool.