Monday, August 11, 2008

I thought of a creative title for this... then I forgot it

Also, I came up with a funny name for Rob's blog so we could be "sister" blogs but I forgot it. Dang it! It had least in the title but I can't remember for the life of me. Hopefully I'll be able to remember, ha ha. I saw Pineapple Express on Friday so maybe that's why I can't remember anything. J/k. Pineapple Express is now my favorite comedy movie of the year. Forgetting Sarah Marshall gets moved down to the #2 spot. Everyone needs to go see it because you will laugh throughout the whole movie. I think the funniest part for me is where Seth Rogen and the other guy are loading up on guns and the one guy pumps a shotgun and says, "Thug Life." It makes me laugh whenever I think about it. That's how you know a movie is good. ha ha. I'm actually looking forward to see that Ben Stiller movie, Tropic Thunder. It looks pretty funny. Plus, on Thursday night I'm going to see a midnight showing of the Star Wars movie. I won't dress up but I'm definitely going to wear my star wars t-shirt. Oh yeah.

3 comments:

KOHO said...

Lets just start this out by saying that it is an honor to be the first person to comment on this. I would like to see Pinneaple Express, but I have to convince someone to go with me. You know I have trouble making friends, that is why I was wishing you would move back to CT. P.S. Star Wars stink.

Unknown said...

Koho, we should definitely go see that while Perrotti is at the beach. I really want to see it and I know it's something he'd like to see and will be pissed if we see it without him. So that's perfect reason to go before he gets back. Maybe Friday night? Let me know.

Roger, you're a dork.

Roger Kuhrt said...

Well Koho I'd go see it if you were out here. I really like it and it's on my list of movies to see again. Also, if you guys go to an amc theater(isn't the one in plainville an amc theater? i can't remember) you can sign up for the movie watchers club and you can get free stuff like popcorn or candy or movie tickets. the funny thing is my roommate got me onto it and what he does is he goes to the movie, has his ticket scanned when he walks in and then gets it scanned again when he walks out. Two for the price of one! ha ha. i'm awesome.