Sunday, August 24, 2008

My last day of freedom

Well, tomorrow I start my training to become a dishnetwork tech support agent. I'm not looking forward to it at all. Ha ha. I still haven't heard back from toys r us, I'm thinking I'm not getting offered the job. Oh well, no biggie. I do have an interview setup for Tuesday with a temp agency. We'll see what happens with this one. I'll still keep a look out for other jobs and hope something nice comes up. It's going to take some adjusting getting used to getting up so early to get to work. It'll be nice to get home early, but still. I liked the getting up later part. Oh well, can't have your cake and eat it too.

Hey Perrotti, I sent you a trade, I think it was our original trade, but I'm not sure. I guess I need another pitcher now that marcum went down to AAA. It says he should be back soon, so hopefully it won't be too long. Also Perrotti, doesn't Connecticut have 3 of the top 10 most violent cities in America? Yeah, that's what I thought.

7 comments:

Roger Kuhrt said...

Okay, so I just read that Osi is out for the season. That's a HUGE loss for the G-men this year. The defense won't be the same. They looked really really good against the Browns and I think we would have dominated but this is a big blow. Who knows what will happen now.

KOHO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KOHO said...

Roger, please step it up on the blog. I might unsubscribe and you will lose 25% of your readership. Thank you.

Roger Kuhrt said...

Shut up Koho. I'll post as many as I want when I want. You're lucky I let you read this. But, I will try and get to the magic # of 15 posts for the month.

Unknown said...

Roger, I am disappointed in your American pride. Not one post about the Olympics? Did you even watch them at all?

And don't make any trades with Perrotti. He will never give up anything good. He only likes sure things and will only make trades that heavily favor him. Trying to make a fair trade with him is like trying to make a $1 bet with him. Rob knows what I'm talking about.

Koho, how's your lawn doing?

Unknown said...

Yeah Roger, seriously, run any trade Perotti and you are discussing by me - Perotti is very sneaky and he thinks you are dumb (he's stated this to me before) so that's why he's trying to deal with you.

Coincidentally I really did win a $1 bet with Perotti on Saturday night thanks to the ladderball dominance of me and Malone.

Kohanski, great party on Saturday. Roger, you wish you were there

KOHO said...

Thanks Malone, I am sure Michelle will like it when I spray paint your lawn. The funny part is she better not say one word about it to me when I paint your lawn since you did it to my lawn unprovoked, and I have pictures to prove it. And you also owe me a new pair of shorts since I just got those and they have paint all over them now. I am angry. What does everyone think I should spray paint into Malone's front lawn? I am up for suggestions.