Friday, August 8, 2008

Here we go again

So, just a quick post today. I've got a job interview today. I hope it goes okay. I've been feeling a little dizzy. It started last night, actually I was really really dizzy last night and now I'm still feeling it now. It seems to be getting better, though so hopefully by the time I get to the job interview it'll be gone. Hopefully. Tonight I'm going to see Pineapple Express. I've been looking forward to it for a while. It looks really really funny. Plus, I like the song that plays during the trailer. He he. Well, the Mets had an exciting win yesterday. David Wright's first game winning home run ever. I always like watching walk off home runs because it's always funny to see the other guys crowd around home plate. It makes me laugh. Too bad we blew the game for Santana. That's the 6th win we've blown for him. That's just horrible. He should have 15 wins now and be in the running for the Cy Young. Now, what I don't get is we brought up this guy Kunz from the minors. He's was a closer in the minors and they don't have him as it in the Majors? He's the only one on the team besides Wagner who has the mentality to close. Please, someone make him the closer.

4 comments:

Roger Kuhrt said...

Okay, here's a quick update. Ha ha. Yeah, went to the interview, it was a sales position with 100% commission. I'm not really into that(nothing against it but it's kinda scary not having a base salary) so we both agreed it wasn't for me. In all I was there for like 10 minutes and gained more interviewing experience. Ha ha. Oh well, let's hope something good comes up soon.

Unknown said...

Yeah Roger good call in waiting for the right job - I would hate working on commission

I'm sure you will find something.

Unknown said...

Didn't you read my article about closers? They are unnecessary.

Yeah don't accept a commission based job. We all know you are too lazy to make any money doing that, haha.

Unknown said...

Alright Roger and friends, I am off to the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas until late next Wednesday night - have a good weekend.