Friday, June 27, 2008

Who would have expected this?

So, I must admit it, but I've had a really good experience with Sony in regards to my ps3. As people know, my ps3 died a while ago. Well, I was trying to figure out if I wanted to send my ps3 back to Sony or to bring it to Best Buy. With Sony I had to send my ps3 back to them and then wait for them to send one back to me, which I figured would take, you know, forever. I could have taken it to Best Buy and exchanging it, but they didn't have mine in. I was told they might get some in in a couple weeks, but they didn't. I waited a week to see if Best Buy would get one in and they didn't so I ended up sending my ps3 back to Sony this past Friday. Well, they got my ps3 on Monday and surprisingly they shipped me a new one on Wednesday. It's going to be delivered today, which is great. It's been an all around great experience with Sony and I actually wish I had sent mine back right away instead of waiting. Oh well, you live and learn.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Rob just had an away message up about Sony losing about 3 Billion dollars on the PS3. Have you heard anything about that?

Roger Kuhrt said...

Nope, nor do I care. I love my ps3 and I wouldn't want any other platform, ha ha. Plus, now I don't have to get a bluray player.

Unknown said...

Yeahhh I have a PS3 too, and the hardware is amazing... but the software (games) are just not up to par with the 360. Software is where every videogame console makes its money. Sony is losing hundres of dollars with each console they sell due to high production costs, and they aren't selling enough games to make up the difference.

Roger Kuhrt said...

See, what I've heard, and I don't really spend much time listening, is that in the first year the ps3 was doing worse, but that now that they have a year under their belts that things are starting to turn around. When I bought Devil May Cry 4, the guy from game stop told me that the game worked a lot better on the ps3 than on the 360. i think as time goes along the ps3 will catch up and people will start buying more games. it's just my opinion. also, the Mets killed the Yankees, ha ha. let's hope it carries over to game 2.

Unknown said...

Hey Roger - how about a column that describes the differences between living in Connecticut and Ohio? Like explaining the differences with how people act, what they do for fun, etc.? Or maybe there are no differences, I don't know.

Unknown said...

As expected Perez came up big today against the Yankees. He only pitches well in big games. Too bad there are so many games that he doesn't show up for. Although watching the game today he did have some good stuff, and it looks like the new pitching coach has made some good changes for him. So hopefully this carry's on.

Oh and it was nice to win 4 out of 6 from the Yankees this season.

KOHO said...

Does this work?

KOHO said...

Roger, thank you for paying me $75 to post on your blog and increase your readership by 25%. I do appreciate it. When are you coming back to CT? I need to know so I can avoid you.

Unknown said...

Finally Koho!! This blog is really taking off now.

Unknown said...

The readership is really exploding lately. We've never had so many new readers before

KOHO said...

Thanks Rob, but I don't know how long I am going to comment on this blog. I looked at what Roger writes and it just about put me to sleep. Although I do not want to kill 25% of the readership.

Roger Kuhrt said...

Well Koho, if me showing up at the bachelor party means you won't go, then there you go. I guess malone will have to get another groomsman too. anyways, I win. koho, I'll give you the $75 once you give me the $150 to show you how to have a life.