Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning was actually my second favorite song off of No Doubt's first big cd. Not sure why I'm sharing that, but whatever. I wrote Sunday and then the song popped in my head, so there you go. It's been a pretty busy week this week for me so I haven't really had a chance to write too much. I'm just going to put up a quick post now and then tomorrow I'll put up a bigger one. I like perrotti's idea for sports people I hate. That list could be long. We'll see how it goes. I don't know what's going on with the Mets. I thought we were doing well taking 2 of 3 from the giants but then we've lost 3 straight to the padres and each game we lost 2-1. What gives? At least our starters have pitched well, which is really nice. Pelfrey and Perez pitched well, which is suprising for Perez. Pelfrey seems to be in a groove, even though he gives up like 10 hits a game. At least he's not giving up runs. Hope everyone has a good end to their weekend as I'm celebrating the middle of my week. Ha ha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Roger I just got a PSP. I figure it will be good for National Guard boredom and if I get deployed overseas - of course I bought Final Fantasy Tactics and MLB The Show for it. Do you have a PSP?

Also do you like M. Night Shyamalan movies? Everyone says Sixth Sense was the best but I didn't really like that one. I did, however, enjoy Signs and especially The Village, in a strange way. Lady in the Water was shitty. The new one, The Happening, looks interesting. Have you seen his movies, and how do you feel about his "gimmick" style of storytelling??