Tuesday, June 10, 2008

PS3

Well, I thought I'd move on from the most hated list. Well, I only have like 6 games for the PS3, so this is based on them. After the list I'll put the games I'm most looking forward to for the ps3. Personally I think I should put GTA on this list, but I won't since I haven't played it yet, he he. I'm definitely glad today is my Friday and I can't wait for my weekend. Uggghhhhhh. I think that describes my work week. One nice thing about work though, is that they started to turn on the tv's earlier so I can watch more tv each day. And, they've been putting on a movie channel, so that's nice. Of course there's little sound so I can't hear the movies, but I do get to read the closed captioning. Fascinating.

#1. Call of Duty 4 - This is by far my favorite game on the system. I've never been real big playing other people online before. The most that I did was play other people in Dark Forces 2, but I was bad I kept on getting killed a lot. So I stopped, ha ha. Well, my roommate got this game, as I've said too many times and I watched him play it and it seemed like a lot of fun. So, I got the game, played it and I've been in love ever since. He he. I just love all of the different options that you get with this game, from the different guns, to the different games, to the different perks. It's just awesome. Plus, the online play is really good. I just love playing against other people, either in team vs. team format or everyone for themselves. My favorite levels are the levels where I can hide and snipe someone. Nothing's better than putting a bullet through someone's head from 200 yards away. Well, at least I think it's that far. He he.

#2. MLB 2008: The Show - A lot of fun to play. Definitely a lot of cool different options to play, but I just like to play the franchise mode. Another neat options is that you can have up to date rosters, which is pretty sweet b/c I'll have Johan Santana and Ryan Church(minus the concussions) on the Mets! The online play is pretty sweet because you can play someone in just head to head or you can actually sign up for a league!

#3. NHL 2008 - Once again EA came out with another amazing hockey game. The only bad thing about this was that I wasn't able to find away to update the roster. I didn't try out the onilne mode because I was too busy with my franchise. The only reason this game is ranked below MLB is because of the updated roster feature in mlb. That's about it.

#4. Assassin's Creed - This game is the reason why I got my ps3. I saw the commercial for it and it looked pretty cool. Unfortunately it wasn't for the ps2, so I was "forced" to buy the ps3. He he. This game play is pretty sweet with it. The storyline's a little weird with the whole going back in time part. Honestly, the game would have just been sweet if it was just based in that era. I love the whole Free Mason/Knight's Templar stuff so I knew I'd love this game. The only thing that bugs me about this game is the camera view can get out of whack easily and that would always annoy me. Until I was able to go up and kill someone in a crowd and no one know about it. He he he he.

#5. Devil May Cry 3 - I feel bad about this because I decided to buy a new game. It was going to be between this game and Call of Duty. Well, I bought this game instead, played it for two days, then I got COD and I haven't touched it since. I think I might pick it up again before college football comes out and try and beat the game. It's really really fun. I haven't played the first two games in this series(actually, it could be DMC 4, but I think this is only the 3rd one) so it's kinda new to me. I had a lot of fun with this game when I did play it and I know I'll enjoy it when I play it again.

The games I'm looking forward to: NCAA Football, Madden, GTA, Lego's Indiana Jones, Lego's Batman

No comments: