Sunday, July 13, 2008

Uh-Oh

The blog might be in trouble. Not only do I have my ps3 back, but guess what game is coming out that might make it so I can't put my controller down? That's right, college football. Now, college football will always be one of my top 3 favorite games of all time. Now usually there's some feature in it that makes the game a little better, you know, nothing that's really that great. But of course, I buy it anyways(basically for the updated rosters). But, the folks over at EASports might have outdone themselves. Probably the coolest feature I've seen is the online dynasty mode. You can now recruit players and play the season with up to 11 friends for up to 60 years. Now, that's frackin' insane! It really really is. See, my favorite part of college football(which I've said in the past) is the recruiting. It's sooooooo much fun, I just wish they would make it real and let coaches offer the kids money(I kid, I kid). But now that you get to recruit against other people? That's unreal. Now all I need is to have more friends to get a ps3, because right now it's just rob. ha ha.

I'd also like to thank the Mets for their pitching staff to come out of nowhere and actually be great. What has it been, like 5 or 6 straight games with giving up 3 hits or less? That's pretty cool. Now that we're on ESPN tonight, I'm betting the Mets get shelled. It's just bound to happen. I'm just happy that the worse that we'll be in at the allstar break is 1 1/2 games behind 1st place. Not too bad considering what's happened so far. Wouldn't you think? I'll take it.

No comments: