Monday, July 28, 2008

A couple quick things

Well Malone, I wouldn't be working at an actual store, I think I'd be working at the corporate office, which is in Columbus(on a side note, another reason to come to columbus is that I've heard that there are a lot of models that live here because the Limited Company is based here. I haven't seen them, but I've heard about them, ha ha). But, if I don't fit the mold, I do think the job would be fun. Of course their website sux and I haven't been able to send my resume, oh well.

Rob, I actually do not have any of Allen's contact info. Thankfully. I thought he went missing and noone knew where he was. Does anyone have an update on that story about his missing? Frenette and I would always joke that he was in some scheme with some broker out in Chicago to take over the ticketing world. ha ha. One day I'll post my favorite Allen stories. They're all great, but these will be my favorite. I asked Frenette to write a song called the ballad of Allen Beaverstock. It'd be an instant classic. Also, in one of my books that I'd like to write, I want a character that's just like him. I just need to come up with a funny name for the character.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How can you come up with a funnier name than Allen Beaverstock?

Unknown said...

It's so weird what happened today.. the day after I asked Roger if he had heard from Allen, I get into work for the first time in 3 weeks... my computer (which has been untouched for 3 weeks) is somehow logged into my old TN AIM account, which I haven't logged into in months, and I had an IM waiting from Allen Beaverstock saying "Yo Rob". It could have come in anytime I was gone. That is literally the first I've heard from him since he left, and it came less than a day after I asked Roger if he had heard from him.

I was pretty spooked

KOHO said...

Allen called me the today too, kinda strange that he had my number.

Roger Kuhrt said...

That is really weird Rob. I haven't been on im in like 6 months so I won't be getting im's from allen. I guess Malone is right and you can't really have a funnier name than his. Koho, please learn how to type.

Unknown said...

I don't think anyone could ever understand how strange Beaverstock was. I sat next to the guy. When Don moved my desk next to him, everyone was giving me weird looks. It didn't take me long to understand why. I actually think that I was part of the reason he went crazy because I didn't pay enough attention to him and his antics.

Roger, you probably had a lot of experiences with him too. I look forward to your Beaverstock moments column. I hope you include the story about how he tried eating excessive amounts of fast food so he could be a "teddy bear" for his new girlfriend.