Saturday, July 26, 2008

Finally the Rob has come back to ...... my blog

Ha ha, I miss the days when I actually liked watching wrestling. Yeah, about 10 years ago. My has it gotten really really bad. Anywho, I liked what Malone wrote about Shockey and so I'm going to post what I think about it. I must say that I'm sad to see Shockey go. He was one of my favorite Giants to watch play, when he was playing. I liked the fact that he was cocky and didn't mind showing it off. That didn't bother me whatsoever. I'll miss him in big games because he could always be counted on to make a big play. But, what I won't miss is him always getting injured. Always. I'm not sure if he's ever made it through a season without getting injured. I don't blame him for it. He plays a pretty demanding position and its easy to get banged up. Now, if we didn't have a good tight end to replace him with, I'd be worried, but fortunately we have Kevin Boss. He's no Moss, but he'll do. Ha ha, that was really bad. I'm just glad that Boss was able to develop a ton over the season. Plus, he's a lot bigger than Shockey is. He's not as fast, but he's a better blocker and he can still catch the ball and run with it(see the Super Bowl for the highlights). I think he'll do all right now that he's the feature TE. Plus, it's nice to get two picks for him. I wish we had done this trade before the draft and then taken Trevor Laws with the second round pick, but that's me. Hopefully we'll get a good return on the investment. I think we will.

The job hunt is going okay. I actually found a pretty interesting job for Abercrombie & Fitch. They want me to be a model. Just kidding. If anything happens with it, I'll let you know about it but I think I'd have a lot of fun doing it. So, we'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Roger, I'm just wondering, does Allen Beaverstock try to talk to you anymore? Every once in a while he'll IM or call someone at work, ever since he got fired. He has no job or life and Metro/TicketNetwork was the only good thing that ever happened to him, so he tries to cling to it by talking to Gerry, Mindy, and other people from work. Luckily I never gave him my AIM name or phone number and I don't have Myspace.

Unknown said...

Abercromibe & Fitch Roger? That would be pretty funny. You're like the exact opposite of the personality that company tries to portray. Regardless of what you're doing for them, it would be pretty funny.

Thanks for answering my question by the way.

And how good was the Mets game yesterday? We needed to rest the bullpen badly, so Santana throws a complete game. Beltran made a sick HR grabbing catch, and we stayed in first place. I just hope we take 2 of 3 from the Marlins and then sweep Houston.