Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ugggghhhh

Well, I'm going to keep this one short. I'll write something longer tomorrow for you all to enjoy. I saw The Dark Knight on Friday. It was awesome. Really, really awesome. You should all go see it. I'm going to save writing about it for a little while, probably like a week or two so that everyone has time to go watch it. There are some very interesting things that they can do from here.

Anywho, I went to the Mets game on Saturday. It sucked. It was extremely frustrating and the team showed why they need Ryan Church back! It won't happen soon, but it would be nice if he was on the team. As much as I like Delgado in the 6th spot, it might be time to put him back in the 5 spot. We'll see what happens. I'm also wondering what moves the Mets might make. I've been hearing about them going after one of the Pirates OF's. I don't think we need Xavier Nady, since we traded him for Oliver Perez and he's really injury prone. We don't need another one of those. I'd love for us to get Jason Bay. That would be a sick outfield once Church gets better. Who wouldn't want a Bay-Beltran-Church OF? Let's hope it happens. Til then, suckers.

No comments: