Saturday, July 12, 2008

#4 is back, uggghhhhh

Yeah, I guess I should write something about it. Personally I'm sick of Brett Favre. No one has been given such a big of a pass by the media than Brett Favre. Really, there is no one in the history that has gotten as much love and not really deserved it as BF. What do you guys think he should do? I think they should trade him. There's no point in releasing him because you won't get anything for him. By trading him maybe they can get a second rounder out of him. Maybe a third rounder. I think the two teams that would need him the most would be Atlanta & Maimi. Atlanta could use him for a year or two to help build up Matt Ryan, but I'm not sure if they will. I think they might just throw him to the Lions. The Dolphins could use him because they don't have a real QB. They have two young guys, but a year under Brett could help the healing process. Maybe a Favre for Jason Taylor trade? Anyone? Anyone?

No comments: