Sunday, November 30, 2008

Late Sunday Night

Hello Everyone,
So, it's late Sunday night and the work week is just hours away, ugghhhh. Something bad's starting to happen with work where I really dread my drive to work. It's sorta like how I feel with the gym. I hate going to the gym, I really do. The whole way to the gym I just want to tell myself to turn around and go back home but when I get there I like it. It's strange, I know I'm going to like being at the gym but I still don't want to go. It's weird. Well, that's the way I'm starting to feel about work. I dread the drive to work. I don't want to go and every morning I wake up and I just want to call out. But when I get to work it's really not that bad. I can't complain too much, it's a pretty simple job and I always feel good when I can help someone. But I really don't want to do it for the rest of my life. So, once again I'm going to check around for another job and try and do something different, something I haven't done before. We'll see what happens this time, ha ha.

It was a nice win by the Giants today. You know what's scary about this team? They keep on beating good teams. They've had the hardest schedule this year and they're still 11-1. I'll be honest, I thought the gmen would struggle just to make the playoffs, especially after Osi went down but now they look a lot better than last year. It'll be interesting to see how far they can go in the playoffs. I think the only team I'm a little scared of right now are the Cowboys. They're still loaded, even if they don't have chemistry they'll be hard to beat in the playoffs. I'm hoping they slip up again and don't make it. We'll really know what the Giants are made of the next time they play.

No comments: