Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday Night

So, it's Wednesday night, tomorrow is thanksgiving. I have to work tomorrow, so that's fun. Luckily I only have to work a half day so I'll be done at noon. The woman has to work tomorrow so I think I'll be spending the afternoon at the movies. There are a bunch of movies out there that I haven't seen yet that I'd like to so that's what I'm planning on doing. Of course I'm also known for just being lazy and sitting at home and playing playstation or watching tv, he he. I know I'll at least see one movie(probably the new Bond movie. It looks pretty good, has anyone seen it?). I hope you guys have a good thanksgiving.

I must say that I liked the story. I can just imagine what the people were thinking at the gas station when you guys would go back, ha ha. Rob, who is this lady that they speak of? Is it Malone's sister? Or is it Amy?

I'll be honest, I'm really really impressed with the Giants now. I really thought they were going to get killed by the Cardinals. It had all the makings of a beating. Kurt Warner playing against his old team. On the road at a division leader. The Cardinals have a high powered offense. Brandon Jacobs was out. Plax got injured in the first quarter. The running game didn't do much. I thought it was going to be the Browns game all over again where Eli throws 3 picks and the Giants get squashed. Then Hixon happened. I must say, besides Osi & Justin Tuck he is my favorite Giant. He's just awesome. Also, it's nice when Eli throws 3 td's. Let's just hope this continues. I think the most important game will be at the Cowboys, that's when we'll see what our team is made of. Let's hope Tony implodes again and TO cries for his qb. I love it.

On a down note, I'm sad that Brady Quinn's season is over now :-( I thought he was playing well and it would have been nice to see what he would have done the rest of the season. I'm hoping that Derek Alexander craps the bed and has a horrible end of the season. Then in the draft the Browns can take a wr who can actually catch the ball. I also think that the Browns will fire Romeo and get a real coach. On my home from work I listen to a sport talk radio show and this one guy called in and said that he goes to the pre-season camps and the browns players just don't seem to care and don't work too hard. It seems like Romeo just doesn't have control of that team and that is why I think he's gone. Only time will tell.

Just a warning sometime later this week or next week I'm going to put up an article about why Notre Dame should never, ever fire Charlie Weis. It's going to be long and probably bore you so I'll put up another post the next day. Feel free to ignore it but the whole situation is bothering me and I feel I need to get my thoughts down on paper. It will make me feel better. I've actually come really close to calling that talk show but I've held back, so far. Ha ha.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

We saw the Bond movie and it wasn't bad. It was a typical Bond movie with lots of action. Nothing spectacular though.

The Giants do look very impressive, but hopefully they don't get too cocky like the Pats did last year and choke down the stretch.

Let me win this week in fantasy football Roger and I'll send you $5 if I get any money this year. Do we have a deal?

Rob is dating a girl named Kate. It is one of Michelle's friend's friend from college that he met at their Halloween party. She lives in Boston though, so we are all curious to see how this works out between them. But Kate is attractive and worth it for Rob to pursue this further.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wow I didn't know I was dating her Malone, do you know something that I don't?

KOHO said...

Rob has a girlfriend, Rob has a girlfriend. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Unknown said...

I used "dating" loosely. You can take it however you want it. It's not worth getting in a fist fight over.

Roger, how was your Thanksgiving alone?

Unknown said...

Malone, is it safe for you to say another girl is attractive? I hope Michelle doesn't find out about this. However, I did see the sparks in action, Rob and Katie are a modern day Romeo and Juliet.

Also, I don't see the Giants being as cocky as the Pats were last year. The Pats took cockiness to a new level last year.