Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Black Friday

Well, it looks like Rob is turning into the lady's man we all knew he could be, ha ha. Now lets see if Koho & Perrotti can step up to the table. My thanksgiving was okay. I had to work from 8 to noon and then I left and played some Madden. The gf was working and everyone else I know here was with family. After that I went to the movies and I watched the Bond movie, which I agree with Malone was good, your average Bond flick, but I liked the first one better. Then I snuck into Twilight which was actually pretty good. It's about Vampires and I enjoyed it. The theater was packed, which surprised me. Unfortuantely I was surrounded by little teens who constantly yelled in my ear waiting for the movie to start. Luckily they shut up when the movie started, ha ha. I think I'll probably read the books now. It seemed pretty interesting and I bet they left out some stuff, like what always happens when you make a movie out of a book. Now I'm back at work, oh well. It feels like I'm working on a Saturday even though it's actually Friday. Strange.

I read this article today. It's always nice when people are polite when trying to get the Black Friday deals. I guess we know where they get the title for today from.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081128/ap_on_re_us/wal_mart_death

No comments: