Friday, October 3, 2008

Well, I'm back

Sooooo, I'll keep this real short. I'm back in Ct now. I got back last night, it was a nice trip. Two quick flights, one to baltimore & one to hartford. On my way to B-more I had the women's OSU Hockey team on my flight. I got to have dinner with my family to celebrate my b-day. That was fun. Malone, you're under 23 hours til the big day. Too bad we don't have a clock you could wear around your head like that guy had in the espn commercial for the live sportscenter. I actually laughed at a couple of those, especially the one where he was playing whirleyball(I'm still upset I didn't get to go @ ticketnetwork). One of my favorite random games to play. Rob, is there anyway that you could keep a running commentary of the wedding on your iphone? I think that would be great. On a side note, I came up with a great line to use in a book. I don't know what kind of book it would be but here it is(I actually sent this to a friend of mine from high school to describe my job of coming back to hartford)"I want to paint this town with flames like Sherman through the South." For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, in the Civil War the North had a general named William T. Sherman and he lead one of the Federal Armies through the South to capture the Southern Army. While going through Georgia, he was known for burning down the towns that he went through. See, you guys learn something new every day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a classic red sox win tonight. maybe their best game this season

- jd drew 2 run homer in the top of the 9th to break a 5-5 tie after playing only his 4th game off the DL.

- youkilis barehand fielding and throwing out a surprise bunt by torii hunter in the 9th (youkilis played 3b tonight).

- youkilis stretching as far as he could into the camera well to catch a foul pop for the 2nd out in the 9th.

- shutting up those fair weather los angeles fans with their stupid stuffed monkeys and thunder-stix.

- they've beaten the angels in 11 straight postseason games!

people need to recognize what a terrific group these red sox are

KOHO said...

No comment from Malone this morning? You got any plans tonight? Want to hang out?

Unknown said...

Save Me!