Friday, October 31, 2008

End of the month

Happy Halloween everyone, blah blah blah. It's been an interesting month with the longest delay in a world series and unfortunately the phillies taking the crown. Who would have thunk it? Not me. They totally reversed the long layover jinx that has plagued the past few world series. I thought the Rays would beat them easily, but of course just like many things, I'm wrong. Ha ha. Malone, I'll put up a post later on the free agents. One problem is is that I think they have like 15 days to file for it so that list will grow longer. Then we'll see what happens in this crazy world. Well, my breaks running low so I'm going to have to cut this one short. I'll try and get a longer, better one tomorrow. Oh yeah, before I forget, how was the poker party? What happened in the tournament and who won the best costumes?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did everyone notice that in today's blog Roger wrote

"I'll try and get a longer, better one tomorrow."

As for the poker tourney, you don't want to know about it. It was a shit show. I'll let Rob do a recap of that and the costumes if he ever gets away from Fallout 3.

Happy Halloween Bitches.

P.S. We picked up the option on Delgado Roger in case you missed it. I can't blame them for that, as Teixeira is the only better one out there and they would have had to pay more for him and give him a long contract. In my opinion, Big Tex is not much better than Delgado, especially for only one season.

Unknown said...

NFL Picks are:
4 - Broncos
3 - Bills
2 - Cardinals
1 - Eagles

I thought about picking against the Colts this week, but since I didn't do that last week I figured I'd jinx myself.

Who makes a home made Sponge Bob costume? That takes too much effort. Also, could you describe this girl in detail? She may be my long lost love. By the way, Malone you were a Whoppie Cushion aka the worst costume at the party.

Mike Jacobs is not that good. Delgado was a good move for the Mets. Big Tex is going to get a huge amount of money. I think the Mets should sign Varitek. He's good at calling the game.

KOHO said...

Roger, I see that your total blog post count for October was 14. But based on the quality of the blog posts, it should total 3. Quality was way down this month and I face the same question as every other month. Should I continue my readership, or put my head in the toilet. It seems dead even right now.