Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It feels like Tuesday

I know, I know, you're sad that I didn't post anything yesterday. Sorry, but I was sick. I called out sick and didn't do much yesterday. This is the first time I've called out sick since I had mono. Amazingly enough. So, I stayed home and I was able to catch up on the real world-road rules challenge. Very entertaining. I also watched the season finally of the Terminator tv show. I'm going to write a post about this later in the week. Then I watched a bunch of episodes from season two of Battlestar Galactica. I'll also have an entry about this, about my thoughts so far after the first two seasons, my predictions and other things. Yes, yes, I know that season 3 has finished and is going to be released at the end of the month, and that season 4 starts in April, so this will be a little late, but that's the thing with my blog. I write late about stuff. Deal with it, ha ha. But honestly, I love this show. And it got better from season 1 to season 2, not saying 1 was bad at all, cause 1 was awesome, its just that 2 was better. Just a little bit. I've heard from people that 3 is better than that. Sort of like 24. So, what I'm hoping is that season 4 is amazing and they end it like that! Maybe a movie or something to rap everything up, but 24 went downhill after season 4. I also played a bunch of nhl 2008. So, I had a lazy day rehabbing from my cold and I'm feeling better today. I should be clear headed for tonight's draft! My team's gonna rock! And lastly, I'm worried a little bit about an article that I read about Carlos Beltran. It looks like he's still recovering from surgery he had in October on both knees. Apparently he can only run in a straight line and can't stop and turn. He's also learning how to slide again. Hopefully he'll get well soon. The mets and my keeper league is hanging on it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah the Mets have way too many injuries right now for preseason. Hopefully Beltran is fine. Now Alou is starting the season on the DL. We'll see.

As for your draft last night, the team actually isn't too bad considering you were an idiot and drafted 3 pitchers to start it. I don't like having Ankiel though. Also, we really need one good hitter. I saw we trade Beckett and Harden for an OK pitcher and a very good hitter. You think the team "Jimmy Dugen" would trade us Rollins/Lester for Beckett/Harden? His pitching isn't great.

Roger Kuhrt said...

I don't know, I really like Ankiel and I think he's going to have a monster year this season. What if we traded with Whasssagoinon. Maybe Beckett/Harden for Holliday/Maine? You know I love maine.

Unknown said...

I think Ankiel is going to fall off the face of the earth this year, but we can keep him for now to see what he does.

Yeah I'd be cool with that trade, but I don't think he'd take it. Go ahead and try if you want.

Roger Kuhrt said...

Okay, I sent a trade to that guy but I had to change it around 'cause he only had 3 OF's.