Monday, March 17, 2008

If you knew then what you knew now... Part 1

This is a topic I thought about like a month ago while I was eating breakfast before work and I was watching tv. An episode of saved by the bell was on when they all worked or stayed at that beach resort for the summer. Zak fell in love with the owner's daughter(who turned out to end up being the wife on King of Queens and I can't remember her name at all) and the AC Slater was being stalked by some random person who turned out to be Denise Richards. Yeah, you remember. So, that got me to thinking, if they writers/producers/directors knew then what we know now would they have kept these two girls on after the summer episodes? Actually, Denise was only on one episode and that was the last one(well, before they went to Hawaii for Jesse's dad's wedding). If you look at what happened on SBTB during their senior year they had Kelly and Jesse dissapear for no good reason half way through the season and had Tory replace them both. Now, I don't know about you, but has anyone seen Tory in anything lately? Anyone? Anyone? Didn't think so. You're telling me that they couldn't have pulled something off where half way through the year, exactly when Jesse & Kelly get off they couldn't have had both of those girls showed up as students to follow their loves? Huh, is this sooo crazy? I just think they could have had a much better show with those two girls replacing Tory. Or, even if they had kept Kelly & Jesse on you'd still have a pretty good, except huge cast. Personally, I think they would have made the run with cutting Kelly & Jesse and running with the new girls. I think later I'll go with an article about things about SBTB that annoyed me. He he.

No comments: