Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday

Well, it's Friday and I'm happy. I'm getting ready for my keeper league draft on Sunday. It should be interesting. One bit of interesting entertainment note I wanted to pass on. In the new Wolverine movie Gambit will be in the movie. Now, it's about time they had Gambit in one of the X-men movies. I grew up watching the X-men cartoon on fox. I LOVED that cartoon. It was awesome and then I went out and played the video games for the X-men. Wolverine will always be my favorite X-men character, but Gambit will always be a close second. I wish that they had put him into the movies and I'll never understand why they didn't. When you think of most people who went to those movies, I'll bet 90% of them watched the cartoon growing up. Well, he'll finally be able to be on the big screen when Wolverine comes out. Let's hope he's in it for a lot and he gets to blow some stuff up with his cards. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are going to have the worst draft ever on Sunday. You'll be lucky if you finish in 8th place this year. I, on the other hand, will be a lock for first place.

And Gambit is awesome.