Monday, March 3, 2008

Exodus

Well, I'm going to keep this one short. It's Monday, I'm tired, and I'm sick, which really really sucks. ha ha. So, here it goes. I guess this is what you're suppose to expect after winning the super bowl. Players decide to go to other teams in free agency because they've become too expensive to keep, which really sucks. So far the G-men have lost 3 players, which isn't too bad, but they could end up losing a bunch more. I wasn't too sad that Reggie Torbor left. He didn't really do that much. I didn't think of him as a crucial part of the team and he could be replaced with someone in free agency or the draft. I was sad that Gibril Wilson left. I liked him since his rookie year. He played hard and did a decent job. He was a little injury plagued during his time with the giants, but over all I'll miss him from our defense. I think the one player that hurt the most was Kavika Mitchell. I didn't know too much about this guy until the end of the season until he started seeing a lot of playing time, but he was great. I couldn't believe how fast he was and how quickly he would get on people. I think Tom Brady is going to hate that he went to the Bills 'cause now he's going to get killed by him at least 2 times a season. I wish the Giants had made a play to keep him, but he probably got too expensive to keep. Which sucks. But, we still have a majority of the key players from our team last year. Hopefully we can keep it up. I can't wait for the weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Will Strahan play another season?

Discuss...

Roger Kuhrt said...

I think it's really a toss-up. He could hold out again and miss the training camp. It didn't hurt him last year. But, does he really want to play again or go out on the top of his game with a super bowl win? So, I put him at 50%.