Thursday, December 4, 2008

Playoffs

Rob, I think we'll have a pretty good playoff match as our teams are pretty eventually matched. I looked back and you beat me by 3 points when we played in like week 4 so it should be pretty close. I'm hoping Hixon has a huge game against the Eagles to help carry me to victory! It should be pretty interesting. I love how Koho didn't make the playoffs after getting off to a hot start, ha ha. It just goes to show that you do have to know at least a little bit to get by.

So tonight there was a happy hour for maureen and the other doctors that I got to go to. They had the Uconn game on tv and it was nice to see them struggle against a powerhouse like Buffalo. Buffalo? Really? I was waiting for the bulls to hit the game winning 3 at the end of the game but they didn't take it. Instead they drove in and tried to pass it to a center who can't catch. It made me laugh. Does anyone think that UNC can be stopped? After beating the Irish by 15 and then crushing Michigan State by over 30 points at Michigan State I don't know if they can. It's pretty scary, as much as I hate to admit it. Hopefully they'll get upset by the 16 seed in the tourny.

Did anyone see the Rutgers game tonight? I wouldn't have watched it if it wasn't on tv during the happy hour but by half time the Rutgers qb had 343 yards passing and 6 tds and Rutgers was up 49-0(which is a big east half time record). Maybe the Eagles will draft him so they can have a real qb? We shall see.

Just a quick note, I'm glad Brady Quinn wasn't taken #1 by the Raiders because they're aweful and it looks like JaMarcus Russell isn't that good, ha ha.

1 comment:

KOHO said...

I don't have normal readership on this anymore, but you better check again Roger, I am in the playoffs and against Malone this week.

KOHANSKI IS IN THE PLAYOFFS! BEAT THAT!

Thats what I though.