Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh boy

So it's been a couple days so there are a few things that have gone on. Plax is gone from the team, not sure if he'll be back or not b/c the players union is challenging the suspension. I must say that maybe the Giants could have used him today. It did seem that they were not completely focuses because I've never seen them play this bad since the Cleveland game. It just seemed that they could stop the eagles at all and they offense was soooooo bad. I've never seen them drop so many passes. The worst one was Hixon's drop pass. That would have been a td and maybe the Giants would have won the game. Maybe not. What I'm hoping now is that somehow the Steelers can pull this game out against the Cowboys. I'm not sure though. I really don't want to see either the Eagles or the Cowboys in the playoffs, I'll tell you that.

I was pretty impressed by the Gators yesterday. That was a big win by them and I think we'll have a great national championship game in January. In fact I would have been happy if either Alabama or Texas had made it too. I think those are the four best teams in the nation and if there had been a playoff I think those would be the final four teams. I really can't say who I think will win it all or not.

Did any of you see the Dela Hoya fight last night? Well dish was nice enough to make everyone work yesterday so I had the joy to work from 6-11pm last night. I left just as the fight started. I could have stayed and watched it but it didn't seem like it would be a good fight. And by the sounds of it it wasn't. I must say that I was surprised that Dela Hoya quit. I didn't think he was the type of person to do that. I guess he's really not the golden boy anymore, eh?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Mets now have the best starter and closer in the NL. Let's see how they choose to blow it this season.

Unknown said...

Everyone needs to look back to Monday October 20th to see our predictions on where Sabathia would end up. I was right about where Sabathia would end up. Everybody else was either less right, or completely wrong (Roger).