Sunday, December 14, 2008

Panic!!!

Soooo, I'm starting to get into panic mode now. Yes, we've clinched the division and a playoff spot but the past two weeks the offense has looked horrible. Absolutely horrible. I didn't think that the Plaxico situation would be a distraction but we've looked lost since. The team seems soooooo distracted by everything. Well, I shouldn't say the team, the offense does. I really didn't think we'd need him but it looks like I'm wrong. It's been soooo frustrating watching this team the past two weeks and the offense can't get anything done. I'm wondering if part of that is also because Jacobs hasn't played either. Of course last year I think we lost the last two games(at home against the Redskins and Patriots) so I know this team can bounce back but at least we scored some points in those games. I'm really worried about the game next week. Hopefully we'll play well enough for me not too worry, ha ha. We'll see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah the Giants have looked bad. I think it's more due to them missing Jacobs than Burress though. They are a running team, and without the threat of Jacobs, the running game is a lot weaker.

Also, I'd like to point out that I went to school with the guy who scored the 2nd Dallas touchdown, the FB Deon Anderson. He was on my wrestling team.