Saturday, December 20, 2008

Are you kidding me?

So, it looks like Malone could be wrong about Big Tex. But my one question is when did he become one of the 5 best players? In fact, he's not even the best firstbasemen and he deserves 8 years $200 mil? Really? I'm sorry but I hope no one gives him that much money. He should just take the Nats offer of 8 years $160 and just go away. He's not worth $200 mil. I hope everyone takes their offers off of the table and he ends up signing a 1 year $12 mil contract with the Royals, ha ha. That would be funny. It won't happen because we all know someone will buckle and fork over the money, but it will still be funny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have two comments:
1. I'm pissed I went to bed at halftime of the Giants game last night. Apparently it was a great finish by the Giants. Ward had 215 rushing yards? That's crazy. That game is a good confidence booster for the playoffs.

2. Lee Wang just posted the most improbable, the most unbelievable, and the luckiest fantasy football season I've ever seen. He auto-drafted his team, set the lineup, and then never looked at his team again. His last activity in the league was August 20th. And last night Jacobs sealed his victory over Perrotti. That's ridiculous. I don't want to pay him, but I have to. He just better buy the office some doughnuts or something. I just don't know how you can get that lucky in a head to head league. Oh well, it just goes to show you that luck can hurt even Perrotti.