Monday, September 15, 2008

Really quick

Hey, I wrote that last blog about 5 minutes before I left so if I was late it's because I'm trying to keep my readers informed. I'm going to save the recap of the whole weekend til later because I don't have any power because of Ike. But of course my work has power even 300,000+ people in Columbus are without power. It was one of the crappiest things to see that work still had power, ha ha. Oh well. When the power is back on I'll give a better recap of the whole weekend. And I won't smell while typing it.

5 comments:

KOHO said...

Roger, don't bother doing a recap. Perrotti already did a fantastic job. We don't need you to do a repreat post just to try and get your blog count up. Thank You.

Unknown said...

Yeah, Rob and Perrotti did have much better recaps than you Roger, but feel free to add some stuff if you'd like. Koho just hates you that's all.

Koho, Rob is pissed that you came back to beat him this week in fantasy football. I almost came back and beat Roger, but of course I didn't. I'm still in 4th though.

Perrotti, I think Ayala was the Achilles Heel of your fantasy team.

Roger Kuhrt said...

I didn't know it was Koho's time of the month. Malone, you can't stop me you can only hope to contain me. I'm winning this league like I won the home run league. Here's an update, over 500,000 people w/o power in the Columbus area. The electric company says that power will be restored to 90% of the people by midnight on Sunday so I'm not sure when it'll come back. I have one friend at work who got his power back yesterday. Hopefully I'll be soon, but I doubt it, ha ha.

Unknown said...

Columbus sucks... this just proves it.

Unknown said...

Nice job Malone, you successfully cursed the Mets. Ayala now sucks and the Mets might not make the playoffs. You should never be allowed to go to a game again. You are the Bartman of the Mets.

Kohanski may be unstoppable in fantasy football.

I can't wait for Rock Band 2.