Monday, February 18, 2008

What to do this week

Ladies and Gentleman, children of all ages, I have decided what I will be writing about for part of this week. I still don't have an interview to post. I'm going to try and get more aggresive sometime this week. Not today because I have my first fantasy baseball draft tonight(Yeah!) and I'm getting my first haircut since October. Yeah, my hair is long for me. I was going to update a blog that I had written back at ticketnetwork, but I'm going to do that later. Also, maybe next week or the week after I'm going to list, 20 each day, my 100 favorite songs. I've wanted to do that for a while, but I haven't been able to. Other plans, some more interviews, whenever I get around to them, a running diary or two, I'm just not sure of what, and to make Perrotti happy, some ranting!!! But, today will be dedicated to the writers' strike being over and what tv shows I'm looking forward to! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

In no particular order:
24 season 7 - Jeez, I can't believe we're on season 7. I heard they had 8 episodes recorded before the strike and that they'll probably wait until 2009 for the new season, which would suck big time!!! And even though last season sucked and the season before was okay, I've read some stuff that makes me happy. Apparently they're changing how things are played out. Maybe call it 24 but it will take place over a couple days? Also, one rumor is that Tony's coming back! How you bring back someone from the dead, besides Jack, is beyond me but whatever! I read a rumor that would have been really cool about how they were suppose to end last season. The last 5 seconds were suppose to be Jack walking away and then a car pulling up, the door opening, Jack looking stunned and then someone from the past(who was suppose to be dead) saying, "Jack, get into the car. I'll explain everything." How awesome would that have been? Just plain awesome. Personally, I think they should just make the 24 movie now and then work on season 7 later. But that's just me.

How I Met Your Mother - By far my favorite comedy this century! I can't remember where we left off in the story, but I've been really happy with this season. Unfortunately I'm friends with the show on myspace(yes, I'm a geek) and either one of the writers or the producer posted something that said who the mother is. She's the ************. Ha ha, like I'd say.

The Big Bang Theory - For some reason this show gets killed by the critics but I find it sooooooooooooo funny. Probably because after working at ticketnetwork and knowing malone I get how nerdy some people can be. Unfortunately I think this show will end up like The Class, which was another amazingly funny show that CBS canned. Stupid CBS.

Jericho - Yup, the new season started last week and episode 1 was good. There's only 8 episodes for this season so at least when I buy it on dvd it won't be that expensive. Hopefully. I'm wondering what they're going to do with this season and who's going to die? Lets hope that more people watch the show and they either extend the season or do season 3!

Battlestar Galactica - Okay, I just got into this show like 2-3 weeks ago. My roommate borrowed the first two seasons from a friend. He finished both season and downloaded season 3. I'm done with season 1 and the first disk of season 2. I've been blown away about how great the story is and I've heard that season 3 is better! I don't know how that can be, but it's starting to remind me of 24 with all of the cliffhangers and how each season is a little bit stronger than the next. Season 4 of 24 was my favorite so I'm thinking that season 4 of BSG will be my favorite when I watch it. Lets just hope that it doesn't go down the tubes with season 5. We can only hope.

Terminator - Yeah, the show hasn't been that bad. I kinda hate that they ignored Terminator 3, but the story and show has been pretty good so far. I like how Brian Austin Green is in it now. I liked him in the Freddie show so we'll see how things go. Hopefully they don't screw this season up, but it's fox so who knows. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the season. Also, the chick who plays Sara Connors is hot. For those of you who don't know, she's the wife in 300. You should see that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't watch a single one of those shows you listed. I'm more of a Family Guy, Beauty and the Geek, and American Gladiators type of TV watcher. You should try those shows out.

And I appreciate your reference to my vast knowledge.

I have a request for your next blog post. Please express your thoughts on the Mets/Phillies rivalry, and if Carlos Beltran did the right thing with his trash talk.

Roger Kuhrt said...

What? No american idol for you? American Gladiators is okay but I've yet to make it through an entire show. Family Guy is funny but I don't watch it that much. I'm not sure why. Maybe you should check out these shows, eh???? I like your blog idea. I'll do that one later in the week. Go Mets!