Thursday, February 14, 2008

Super Bowl - Part Duex

Okay folks, time for my next "yes it's really too late to talk about SB 42" blog. This is an issue that bothered me for a while. It was about how everyone thought that the Pats had a far superior advantage in coaching. Yes, I know Billy B is a great coach, especially with defense, and I do remember when he helped us beat the Bills, but still, people shouldn't have knocked the Giants' coaches. What people tend to forget is that one of the other coaches on that Gmen team was..... Tada! Coach Tommy C!! (And also Romeo Crennel and my boy Charlie Weiz). Don't you think that Tommy C would be up for a challenge against a friend of his? Don't you think that he would know what was coming at him? Also, Steve Spags is freakin' awesome! Did people notice how all the teams that we played, after they beat us, how the Gmen's defense was better? Look at the Cowboys, first they score 45, then 31, then 17. Packers first they score 35 then they score 20. And in all of these games the opponent had less yardage! I guess I just don't understand. People were talking about how Billy B wanted to shut down the Gmen's best weapon, their running game. Ummm..... hello, Eli's been having a pretty good post season plus he killed the Pats in the last game. Don't you think they should have done that? Shouldn't they try to have their smurfs take out our receivers? Guess not. But I'm glad people thought our coaches weren't as good. Also, doesn't anyone remember Tommy C's most famous upset? Did you forget? Unfortunately I don't. It was when he was the head coach of Boston College and they went into South Bend and upset my Irish(the first time I cried because of a game). It still hurts me today.

I think that I'm going to try and write 1-2 more posts about the supebowl. Probably one on "the play" and I'm not sure about the other one. I'll guess you'll have to wait and see. I'm also trying to do some interesting things with the blog. I'd like to get a couple really cool interviews. I've sent my first request out so we'll have to see what happens.

No comments: