Monday, February 11, 2008

The Beginning

Hmmmm.... well, I'm not really sure why I started this. I guess just to get me to start writing again. I've become somewhat lazy, I guess. What? Me?!? Lazy? Never. But yes, I have become lazy. I keep on thinking of new ideas to add into my books and new books to write, yet I don't do anything about it. Oh well. Also, the way that I look at it, if Stephan A. Smith can have a blog, why not me???? Exactly. I'm not sure how this is going to work or what I'm going to write about. Like the title says, I really can't think of anything creative. I tried to come up with something funny to title this blog, but I couldn't. Maybe in the future I will. We'll see. I hope all of you who aren't reading this(everyone in the world) are having a great day. Or at least not freezing cold like me at work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing blog. You should write for the blind.

Roger Kuhrt said...

Thanks Malone. I'm glad you like it. It makes me feel happy inside.