Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Work

So, I've completed my first two days of "real" work. Day 1 wasn't that bad at all. It was pretty easy and there was usually 2 or 3 minutes in between each call. So, yesterday I came in and I was talking to the girl next to me and I joked, "Yeah I need to get a couple books to read." Yeah, that was dumb. Don't taunt the phone queue. So yeah, yesterday was a lot busier and it seemed that I got every strange call whatsoever and it was also fun to get cursed out by some lady, ha ha. And I got to stay at work an extra 30 minutes, so that was fun. At least I'll get paid overtime for that. So, hopefully today will be more of a "normal" day. We'll see.

I'm happy with my teams that I have in the ticketnetwork fantasy baseball leagues. I'm tied for first in the homerun league and I'm tied for second in the other two baseball leagues. I'm disappointed in my basketball team. After easily winning the regular season, my team was upset in the second round and now I'm playing for 3rd place. Oh well, at least I'm not going to lose any money on it!

No comments: