Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday

Well, I have survived my first week on the phones. It wasn't too bad and I think I've gotten the hang of it. I no longer fear that I'm going to screw something up and I'm usually pretty good at getting people to upsell with us. I think yesterday I had a 60% sales rate, which is double what we're suppose to be averaging. Of course, that was just one day, the other days I think I was around 30%.

It's going to be a pretty exciting weekend b/c the Mets and Phillies are playing. I hate to say that it's a big series b/c it's, you know, April but this is as big as it gets in April for the Mets. We just came off of a nice sweep of the Nats, but really, it's not that hard to do. They're like 4-12 on the season. Hopefully we can win 2 of 3 from the Phillies. That would be nice.

I bought a new game for my ps3. It's Medal of Honor 4 and it's amazing! I started playing the in game missions and those were okay. Now all I do is play online. I was up til 3am playing online and I had a lot of fun. I've never been good at these types of games but I'm starting to get a handle on it. I just play the one online game where you just kill everyone else and I actually was able to finish in 3rd place three times, which is amazing for me. I just unlocked a couple more guns and a silencer for one of my semi automatic guns.

Lastly, apparently there was an earthquake last night. It happened 2 and a half hours after I went to bed so I slept right through it. That was the first earthquake that I've lived through. One little known fact for you all. The strongest earthquake in the US was actually right outside of Nashville. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

is your refrigerator running? If so you better go catch it!

Unknown said...

Roger do you have any plans to set aside extra time to play GTA IV which comes out in a week and a half? Call in sick, tell Maureen you're not going to be around for a while, etc?

Roger Kuhrt said...

Malone, was that you? I didn't recognize the phone #. It kinda sounded like it was koho, and it could have been 'cause I don't have his number.

Rob, I'm not sure when I will get that game. I bought MLB and Devil May Cry in the past month and I've completely stopped playing them to play MOH4. Maureen goes on vacation May 1st and my roommate will also be gone so I'll be playing MOH4 with all of my free time, ha ha.

Unknown said...

Booooo... I need more content in this blog Roger or I swear I will stop reading it.